Þessar 17 staðreyndir hljóma fáránlega – en ótrúlegt en satt þá eru þær nú samt sannar:
4. Some dictionary writers put fake words in dictionaries so they know if someone plagiarizes.
6. To save money on taxes, most Converse have a layer of felt on them to classify the shoes as slippers.
7. Naming hurricanes began with Australian meteorologist Clement Wragge, who sometimes named the storms after politicians he didn’t like.
9. In Elizabethan England, “nothing” and “occupy” were both considered bad words.
10. A high school math experiment found that Double Stuf Oreos aren’t actually double the stuffing.
13. Blobfish look like regular fish underwater, but become ugly when we bring them to the surface.
14. Mick Jagger’s youngest son is younger than his great-granddaughter, Ezra.
16. Some trauma can cause pathological joking, called Witzelsucht (addiction to wisecracking).
17. Abraham Lincoln used to be a wrestler.